Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Installation

Problem when making site live

I have developed a new version of an existing site and it is working fine on my local machine and on test domain new.domain.com I am now ready to go live and as I have done before with other sites I change the domain.com (live domain) to point to the new sites folder instead of the existing sites folder on my hosting control panel. when I did this I got this error in my browser.

Warning: include(__DIR__/../inc/pre_config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/32/d73729872/htdocs/bloodbikesv2/perch/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 11 Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '__DIR__/../inc/pre_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5') in /homepages/32/d73729872/htdocs/bloodbikesv2/perch/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 11 Warning: include(__DIR__/../../config/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/32/d73729872/htdocs/bloodbikesv2/perch/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 12 Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '__DIR__/../../config/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5') in /homepages/32/d73729872/htdocs/bloodbikesv2/perch/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 12 Warning: include(PERCH_CORE/runtime/loader.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/32/d73729872/htdocs/bloodbikesv2/perch/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 14 Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'PERCH_CORE/runtime/loader.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5') in /homepages/32/d73729872/htdocs/bloodbikesv2/perch/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 14 Warning: include(PERCH_CORE/inc/apps.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/32/d73729872/htdocs/bloodbikesv2/perch/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 15 Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'PERCH_CORE/inc/apps.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5') in /homepages/32/d73729872/htdocs/bloodbikesv2/perch/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 15 Warning: include(PERCH_PATH/core/inc/forms.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/32/d73729872/htdocs/bloodbikesv2/perch/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 16 Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'PERCH_PATH/core/inc/forms.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5') in /homepages/32/d73729872/htdocs/bloodbikesv2/perch/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 16 Fatal error: Call to undefined function perch_layout() in /homepages/32/d73729872/htdocs/bloodbikesv2/index.php on line 2
Greg Riley

Greg Riley 1 points

• 6 years ago
Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

Did this server pass the compatibility test?

Yes it is the same server, as I have the test site and other perch sites on. The old version is also running perch. I am not moving the site files to a different server I am just trying to point the live domain to the same folder as the test domain is currently pointing to on the host server.

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

It looks a lot like your server isn't running PHP 5.3 or greater.

Sorry I have just realised that I need to tell the live domain to use the newer version of PHP that was part of the reason I was doing the site upgrade in the first place silly me!