Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Error, Addons

Assets not being saved to server

Hi, running latest version. Problems with assets. Uploading Image through Assets or Blog fails. I see the image load, green bar and thumbnail seen very briefly, then no asset loaded.

Here my Diagnostic Report:

HEALTH CHECK

Perch is up to date PHP 5.5.9 is up to date MySQL 5.5.40-0+wheezy1 is up to date Image processing available SUMMARY INFORMATION

Perch: 2.8.2, PHP: 5.5.9, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: bf9ad53b11c9a57efdb1057292d73b928b8c5c77 $, with PDO Server OS: Linux, cgi-fcgi Installed apps: content (2.8.2), assets (2.8.2), categories (2.8.2), perch_blog (4.6), perch_forms (1.8.2) App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'content', 'categories', 'perch_blog', 'perch_forms', ); PERCH_LOGINPATH: /lfgi/perch PERCH_PATH: /home/www/web17/html/lfgi/perch PERCH_CORE: /home/www/web17/html/lfgi/perch/core PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /home/www/web17/html/lfgi/perch/resources Image manipulation: GD (image sharpening disabled, #66714) PHP limits: Max upload 128M, Max POST 128M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 128M Resource folder writeable: Yes DOCUMENT_ROOT: /home/www/web17/html HTTP_HOST: ixplus.de REQUEST_URI: /lfgi/perch/core/settings/diagnostics/ SCRIPT_NAME: /lfgi/perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php

I am using the standard Templates in blog, Debug is telling me there are no ID#s for image to log.

Any tips as to why?

Matthew Owen

Matthew Owen 0 points

• 6 years ago
Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

What size are these images? Does it work with a very small image?

Hi Rachel, yes they are very small the test images i am using. I see that they are loading but not getting sent to the server.

I added a detail and list page setup and still not working.

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Is there anything logged in your server error log?

If you go directly to the Assets app, do they appear there?