Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Configuration, Events

Printable Calendar - is it possible with the Calendar function

Newest Perch Events app

When the calendar prints out on the page the events are removed even in your examples. Is there a way to keep the events in the print version?

Carol Swinehart

Carol Swinehart 0 points

• 4 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Do you have a print stylesheet in place?

I was testing with your sample basic calendar which did not print and then again in zurb foundation grid which does have a print stylesheet. I did not tell it to NOT print so I just assumed that it would print if it was not specifically told not too.

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

I would test without including any front end code that you have not written yourself. Then you should know where you stand.

Your sample has no frontend code and it doesn't print the events just the calendar framework.

Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

Our "sample" is just an example. We are not doing anything to stop you printing or anything to help, because that's not what our software does. As with everything in Perch we deal with getting the output data to the web browser - after that you can do whatever you like with it.

I would suggest searching for information about print stylesheets to work out how to create a calendar view that prints well.