Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Members, Shop

Tag specific prices

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help. I have added tags to specific members, e.g. trader, wholesaler etc. My client wants to show a price for if a specific 'tagged' member was logged in, it would show them a specific price for the item. I have done the following for the sale price but was wondering how to tweek it so I have one for each tag. Thanks!

<div class="price">
                                                    <span class="special-price"><span><perch:if exists="on_sale"><perch:shop id="on_sale" type="checkbox" value="1" label="Use sale price"  suppress="true"/>
<span class="old-price"><perch:shop id="price" type="shop_currency_value" label="Price" divider-before="Pricing" size="s" min="0" step="any"/></span>
<perch:shop id="sale_price" type="shop_currency_value" label="Sale price" size="s" min="0" step="any" />
<perch:shop id="trade_price" type="shop_currency_value" label="Trade price" size="s" min="0" step="any"  suppress="true"/>
                                                    <perch:else />
                                                <perch:shop id="price" type="shop_currency_value" label="Price" divider-before="Pricing" size="s" min="0" step="any"/>

</perch:if>
Jade Marling

Jade Marling 0 points

• 4 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

You can call one of these functions to enable the pricing mode for the current user:

perch_shop_enable_trade_pricing();
perch_shop_enable_sale_pricing();

Wrap that in a test for the member tag and I think you should be sorted.

What if I need multiple trade prices? So say I have ten traders all with different tags (trader1, trader2 etc.) and all with prices. How would I go about doing that?

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

We don't have support for that. Just regular pricing, trade pricing and sales pricing.

Okay thanks!