Forum

Thread tagged as: Gallery

gallery app not showing images

Hi All

I started a new site today and have the same issue as raised in another ticket.

The only difference is that i can use the basic uploader, the resource folder is created and the images are in it but do not appear in the gallery app.

Fresh install of all perch runway 2.8.5 and gallery 2.8.6 '''debug Message SELECT u.*, r.* FROM perch2_users u, perch2_user_roles r WHERE u.roleID=r.roleID AND u.userEnabled=1 AND u.userID=1 AND u.userHash='d873dc3758007e5ac2d5f1acb91739c8' LIMIT 1 UPDATE perch2_users SET userHash='89153cce415612c6b397434ea9eb9958' WHERE userID=1 SELECT p.privKey FROM perch2_user_privileges p SELECT * FROM (SELECT DISTINCT settingID, settingValue FROM perch2_settings WHERE userID=1 OR userID=0 ORDER BY userID DESC) AS settings GROUP BY settingID SELECT collectionID, collectionKey FROM perch2_collections WHERE collectionInAppMenu=1 ORDER BY collectionOrder ASC SELECT * FROM perch2_gallery_albums WHERE albumID=1 LIMIT 1 SELECT * FROM perch2_gallery_images WHERE albumID=1 AND imageStatus='active' ORDER BY imageOrder ASC SELECT v.*, i.imageBucket FROM perch2_gallery_image_versions v, perch2_gallery_images i WHERE v.imageID=i.imageID AND i.albumID=1 AND i.imageStatus='active' Queries: 9 Memory: 0.9353

Brett Warne

Brett Warne 0 points

• 6 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Yes, we have a fix almost ready to go.