Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Problem, Error

Possible problem with update to 2.8.6 from 2.8.4

Hi guys, with the latest version when I did the update I got the following messages:

The following error occurred: DROP INDEX idx_uni ON perch2_resource_log SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'crown_law.perch2_resource_log' doesn't exist

The following error occurred: ALTER IGNORE TABLE perch2_resource_log ADD UNIQUE INDEX idx_uni (appID, itemFK, itemRowID, resourceID) SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'crown_law.perch2_resource_log' doesn't exist

This is updating from 2.8.4 from 2.8.6.

Perch appears to be working ok (including the resources) and as a bonus this is the first time in a while with a new release that when I've done an update on a server that the update hasn't created duplicate records in the roles section.

Just wondering if this is a concern or if I should do as I'm doing now, ignore it ?!?

Many thanks,

Ed

Ed Redman

Ed Redman 0 points

• 6 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Does the perch2_resource_log table now exist? Does it have any data in it?

Hi Drew, yes the table exists and there is data in it.

The first 15 rows are : perch_core / recovery

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Ok, it sounds like the table was missing, but Perch has now created it and populated it as best it can. You should be set.

Thanks Drew for your help.

I have the same problem. *_resource_log doesn't exist. (fresh install of 2.8.6)

My context:

INSERT IGNORE INTO perch2015_resource_log(`appID`, `itemFK`, `itemRowID`, `resourceID`) VALUES('content','itemRowID',72,17),('content','itemRowID',72,18),('content','itemRowID',72,31),('content','itemRowID',72,32)
Invalid query: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'dicms.perch2015_resource_log' doesn't exist

PS: Fresh install, but the database allready has perch_-tables and perch2_-tables. That's why I have the funky prefix.