Forum

Thread tagged as: Shop

address edit form

When I use

perch_shop_customer_addresses()

I get list of address with edit link, when i click on the link it takes me to https://localhost/shop/addresses/2/, that page does not exists. (shows default 404 error page)

I think I have shop admin setup, but don't see anything in front end. please tell me if i am missing anything.

sawan ruparel

sawan ruparel 0 points

• 5 years ago

I also need to let members edit their account profile... is there a function I can call to show edit form?

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Have you created the page?

I have a layout file that shows account dashboard (user is redirected to this page after login).

One of the thing is to show list of address, and add new address (i could display new address form within a modal div), so user remains on same page while adding a new address.

does this answer your question?

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Ok, so you need to update the template so that the link points to the location you need it to. The defaults are just a guess - the structure of your site is your choice.

so if i want to keep defaults, what should i do?

this may also answer my other question as to where can i see shopping cart in action on front end?

Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

If you want to keep defaults then you would need to ensure that you have a page at that location that shows the account edit for or the cart or whatever - we give you the functionality to create those.