Perch 2.9 - Fix all the things
18 months ago Perch 2.4 was our "fix all the things" release. It was a chance to go back over existing functionality and make sure that everything worked as well as it could, rather than focussing on adding new features.
Perch and Perch Runway 2.9 is going to be another one of those releases. One of the themes in the big What's your top feature request thread is improvements to existing features, so that's what we're looking at.
From your feedback we have note of features like:
- Adding Assets support to MarkItUp, Redactor and CKEditor
- Better controls for deleting entire pages
- Improving asset bucket management
- Including app version status in the diagnostics report
- Improving image cropping options
What other improvements to existing features should we be looking at? We're not particularly looking for feedback on add-ons at the moment (feel free to post those to a new thread, of course) but we'd be interested in knowing your needs for both core Perch and Perch Runway.