Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Twitter

Trying to install the Twitter app

As above and getting the following:

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /var/sites/d/dacoder.uk/public_html/perch/addons/apps/perch_twitter/PerchTwitter_Tweets.class.php on line 135

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/d/dacoder.uk/public_html/perch/addons/apps/perch_twitter/PerchTwitter_Tweets.class.php:135) in /var/sites/d/dacoder.uk/public_html/perch/core/lib/PerchUtil.class.php on line 1211

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/d/dacoder.uk/public_html/perch/addons/apps/perch_twitter/PerchTwitter_Tweets.class.php:135) in /var/sites/d/dacoder.uk/public_html/perch/core/lib/PerchUtil.class.php on line 1212

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/d/dacoder.uk/public_html/perch/addons/apps/perch_twitter/PerchTwitter_Tweets.class.php:135) in /var/sites/d/dacoder.uk/public_html/perch/core/lib/PerchUtil.class.php on line 1213

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/d/dacoder.uk/public_html/perch/addons/apps/perch_twitter/PerchTwitter_Tweets.class.php:135) in /var/sites/d/dacoder.uk/public_html/perch/core/lib/PerchUtil.class.php on line 1219

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/d/dacoder.uk/public_html/perch/addons/apps/perch_twitter/PerchTwitter_Tweets.class.php:135) in /var/sites/d/dacoder.uk/public_html/perch/core/inc/top.php on line 17

Would be grateful for any help with this issue - thanks

Rob Welsh

Rob Welsh 0 points

• 5 years ago
Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

Please post your Diagnostics Report and the steps you have taken to install the app.

Perch: 2.8.29, PHP: 5.4.42, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.10 - 20111026 - $Id: c85105d7c6f7d70d609bb4c000257868a40840ab $, with PDO
    Server OS: Linux, cgi-fcgi
    Installed apps: content (2.8.29), assets (2.8.29), categories (2.8.29), perch_blog (5.0), perch_events (1.9.2), perch_twitter (3.5.1)
    App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'content', 'categories', 'perch_blog', 'perch_events', 'perch_twitter', );
    PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
    PERCH_PATH: /var/sites/d/dacoder.uk/public_html/perch
    PERCH_CORE: /var/sites/d/dacoder.uk/public_html/perch/core
    PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /var/sites/d/dacoder.uk/public_html/perch/resources
    Image manipulation: GD
    PHP limits: Max upload 100M, Max POST 100M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 100M
    F1: 2edba60ed1f613d6dd804feb202456a2
    Resource folder writeable: Yes
    DOCUMENT_ROOT: /var/sites/d/dacoder.uk/public_html
    HTTP_HOST: dacoder.uk
    REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
    SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php

I followed the installation guide here

I've tried twice - each time with same result

Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

Where are you seeing that error? In the admin, on your site? Which point in the steps do you get to?

Yes, in the admin when I click on the Twitter app link at the following point in the instructions:

Once you have installed the app, log into the Perch admin. The Twitter app will show up as a new tab in the admin interface. Click this tab and when run for the first time the app should install adding to your database two tables – one for settings and the other to cache the Tweets.

From what I can see in phpMyAdmin all looks ok, in terms of what should have been added...

So this is happening on the Tweets tab, on both the Settings and the Scheduled tab this error does not show up. I don't know if that's relevant?

I've tried deleting the database tables but this makes no difference, the app simply creates them again and the error remains.

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Do you get as far as authenticating against your Twitter account?

Ok so I set up the account via the settings tab, which has no errors. It all appears to authenticate but then nothing comes through on the Tweets tab, it just errors as above.

The Tweets tab/page was doing this before I setup the Twitter app link.

I would add that I've got other apps installed and they work just fine.

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

I can't reproduce this at all. Is there anything else you can tell me?