Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Discussion, Runway

Possible to create a dropdown list of all pages, for use in Perch Admin?

I have a part of each page (near the footer), where my client can create (up to 5) buttons that are unique to each page. They are suggestions for further relevant pages for the site visitor. I have a region on each page, where the site owner can create up to 5 words/phrases and apply a link to each one.

At the moment, she has to add the link (and get it right!!). She inputs /advertise or /terms or /about - to point to the right page. And then forgets to test that it works and the link is spelt correctly. I'd like to make this not so hit and miss.

Ideally, I'd like a dropdown of available pages/links (all the pages in the site) that she can select from.

Is this possible? Anyone done it? I tried a search of Perch documentation and couldn't see anything but may not have looked carefully enough. The site is Perch Runway.

Thanks

Graham Street

Graham Street 17 points

• 4 years ago
Duncan Revell

Duncan Revell 78 points
Registered Developer

Thanks - in the Archive, so didn't spot it. I wonder if it's a problem that it is 'no longer maintained or fixed'? Have you tried it in Perch 3?

Duncan Revell

Duncan Revell 78 points
Registered Developer

I haven't used it, no. But I think it's fine with Perch 3.

Just tried it and it appears to work. I'll spend more time tomorrow. Many thanks Duncan.