Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Suggestions, Docs

Creating a page that indexes a set of pages?

Hi, I have a site built that shows multiple items content all on one page at present. I now want to split that content off into individual pages as the client wants each content item to have a unique page URL instead of all content being on the one page. That part is OK for me to understand the setup on the individual pages.

However I want to create a dynamic "collection" page as such for those other pages made up of some of the content taken from each page using a content Title item and a thumbnail image as well as of course the page URL.

So for example I have 6 pages that then have a reference page of the 6 links and thumbnails of each page. How would I go about creating that "collection" or "reference" page?

Many thanks for anyone's help.

Greg Wallace

Greg Wallace 0 points

• 4 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

I think you're probably talking about this sort of thing: https://docs.grabaperch.com/perch/content/functions/two-page-list-and-detail/

Thanks Drew, yes looks like it, I'll give that a go setting it all up and come back with any queries, or mark it off as a solution. Great support and quick response as always. Cheers.