Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, CKEditor

CKeditor buttons not showing up on editing page.

Perch is up to date PHP 5.4.19 version is okay, but a little out of date. Consider updating soon. MySQL 5.5.51-38.1-log is up to date Image processing available Is there and issue with the _config.inc file

<script type="text/javascript" src="PERCH_LOGINPATH/addons/plugins/editors/ckeditor/ckeditor.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"> 
$(function() {

CKEDITOR.config.filebrowserUploadUrl = 'PERCH_LOGINPATH/addons/plugins/editors/ckeditor/uploader.php?filetype=file';
    CKEDITOR.config.filebrowserImageUploadUrl = 'PERCH_LOGINPATH/addons/plugins/editors/ckeditor/uploader.php?filetype=image';
    CKEDITOR.on('instanceReady',function(e){
        var editor = e.editor;  
        var textarea = $('#'+editor.name);
        var config = '';

config += '&width='     +(textarea.attr('data-width')||'');
        config += '&height='    +(textarea.attr('data-height')||'');
        config += '&crop='      +(textarea.attr('data-crop')||'');
        config += '&density='   +(textarea.attr('data-density')||'');
        config += '&sharpen='   +(textarea.attr('data-sharpen')||'');
        config += '&quality='   +(textarea.attr('data-quality')||'');
        config += '&bucket='    +(textarea.attr('data-bucket')||'default');

editor.config.filebrowserImageUploadUrl += config;
        editor.config.filebrowserUploadUrl      += '&bucket=' +(textarea.attr('data-bucket')||'default');
    });

$('textarea.ckeditor:not([data-init])').attr('data-init', true).wrap('<div class="editor-wrap" style="float:left;"></div>');

$(window).on('Perch_Init_Editors', function(){

$('textarea.ckeditor:not([data-init])').each(function(i,o){
            CKEDITOR.replace(o);
            $(o).attr('data-init', true).wrap('<div class="editor-wrap" style="float:left;"></div>');
        });

});

});
</script> 

I have followed all directions and am still not seeing the controls on the editing page.

Carol Swinehart

Carol Swinehart 0 points

• 3 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

That looks very much like a Perch 2 version of the editor config. Make sure you have an up to date Perch 3 version.

Drew McLellan said:

That looks very much like a Perch 2 version of the editor config. Make sure you have an up to date Perch 3 version.

Please send the link to the newest version of Ckeditor and the configuration information. I thought I had the latest version of Ckeditor and it generated the file itself.

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support