Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Error, Backup

Backup failing

Hi,

I've setup backup to S3 but keep getting an error when manually initiating the backup (it doesn't run automatically either). Maybe I've set it up incorrectly. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. My steps:

• Created S3 bucket
  • Added S3 credentials (Access Key ID and Secret Key) to runway.php
  • Added bucket parameters to buckets.php
  • Setup backup in the control panel, selecting my bucket from the dropdown (it is the only entry)

Here is my buckets.php:

<?php
    return [
        'backups' => [
                 'type'      => 'amazon_s3',
                 'region'    => 'us-east-1',
                 'web_path'  => 'https://s3.amazonaws.com/[bucketname]',
                 'file_path' => '[bucketname]',
         ],
    ]

?>

And here are the short diagnostics:

Perch Runway: 3.0.4, PHP: 5.4.45, MySQL: 5.5.54, with MySQLi Server OS: Linux, cgi-fcgi Installed apps: content (3.0.4), assets (3.0.4), categories (3.0.4), perch_gallery (2.8.9) App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'content', 'categories', 'perch_gallery', ); PERCH_LOGINPATH: redacted PERCH_PATH: /home/innosofus/public_html/content PERCH_CORE: /home/innosofus/public_html/content/core PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /home/innosofus/public_html/content/resources Image manipulation: GD PHP limits: Max upload 20M, Max POST 8M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 8M F1: 0c66c2e1f82f9e0b7617b2cb8270f2c7 Resource folder writeable: Yes DOCUMENT_ROOT: /home/innosofus/public_html HTTP_HOST: redacted-domain-name.com REQUEST_URI: /content/core/settings/diagnostics/ SCRIPT_NAME: /content/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php

And the error message is:

Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/innosofus/public_html/content/core/runway/lib/vendor/rah/danpu/src/Rah/Danpu/Dump.php on line 116

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Matt B.

Matt B. 0 points

• 4 years ago
Matt B.

Matt B. 0 points

More context: invoking the backup using an http request from a browser fails the first time with the error message above and doesn't hit the Scheduled Tasks status page. If I reload the browser, the error message does not show again but the second attempt does populate the Scheduled Tasks list:

FAILED Backup plan_6 Task failed to complete, or is still running. 26 Jun 2017 18:44:40

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

You need PDO to be able to use the backup functionality.

Matt B.

Matt B. 0 points

Yep, that was it. Sorry - I didn't recognize PDO as the name of a PHP package. Doh.