Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Configuration, Shop

Outputting thumbnail

My cart displays 80 x 80 px resources fine. When I change the product.html template to create 100 x 100 px resources instead these are being created fine. There is an issue where setting my cart template to use the 100 x 100 px resources causes the full size images to load.

Diagnostics

Perch is up to date PHP 5.6.10 is up to date MySQL 5.5.42 is up to date Image processing available

SUMMARY INFORMATION

Perch: 2.8.31, PHP: 5.6.10, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: 3c688b6bbc30d36af3ac34fdd4b7b5b787fe5555 $, with PDO
Server OS: Darwin, apache2handler
Installed apps: content (2.8.31), assets (2.8.31), categories (2.8.31), perch_shop_orders (1.0.6), perch_shop_products (1.0.6), perch_shop (1.0.6), perch_members (1.5)
App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'content', 'categories', 'perch_members', 'perch_shop', ); ?>
PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
PERCH_PATH: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/perch
PERCH_CORE: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/perch/core
PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/perch/resources
Image manipulation: GD
PHP limits: Max upload 32M, Max POST 32M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 32M
F1: 2edba60ed1f613d6dd804feb202456a2
Resource folder writeable: Yes
HTTP_HOST: localhost:8888
DOCUMENT_ROOT: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs
REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php
Fred Stidston

Fred Stidston 0 points

• 5 years ago

Fred. Make sure your using the exact same image tag to output the 80x80 as was used to create it. The complete tag.

Also, you will need to re-upload any images after changing the template, as this is when the different sizes are generated.

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

You don't need to reupload the images - just save the content item and the images will be generated.

Drew, is this the same for all assets now? Or is that just when it comes to shop

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

It's the same for anything that uses the Assets capability. The content item stores the Asset ID - when you save the content item, the template is scanned for image sizes and any missing items are generated from the original. There's no need to reupload the original.