Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Error

Warning - Header information

Does anyone know why I get these errors at the top of the blog pages;

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/i/iksac.develop101.co.uk/public_html/blog/post.php:2) in /var/sites/i/iksac.develop101.co.uk/public_html/perch/core/lib/PerchUtil.class.php on line 1211

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/i/iksac.develop101.co.uk/public_html/blog/post.php:2) in /var/sites/i/iksac.develop101.co.uk/public_html/perch/core/lib/PerchUtil.class.php on line 1212

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/i/iksac.develop101.co.uk/public_html/blog/post.php:2) in /var/sites/i/iksac.develop101.co.uk/public_html/perch/core/lib/PerchUtil.class.php on line 1213

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/i/iksac.develop101.co.uk/public_html/blog/post.php:2) in /var/sites/i/iksac.develop101.co.uk/public_html/perch/core/lib/PerchUtil.class.php on line 1219

They can be seen here

This is the only pages they appear on.

Dennis

Dennis Pickworth

Dennis Pickworth 0 points

• 3 years ago
Hussein Al Hammad

Hussein Al Hammad 105 points
Registered Developer

Hello Dennis,

It looks like you're outputting to the document before you should be. Do you have anything before the Perch runtime include? Can you share your page code with us?

Thanks Hussein,

There was an empty line at the top of the page that was causing the issue.

Dennis