Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Problem

Regions don't show up on subpage

Perch: 2.8.24, PHP: 5.6.30, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: 76b08b24596e12d4553bd41fc93cccd5bac2fe7a $, with PDO Server OS: Linux, cgi-fcgi Installed apps: content (2.8.24), assets (2.8.24), categories (2.8.24), perch_mailchimp (2.0.1) App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'content', 'categories', 'perch_blog', 'perch_mailchimp', ); PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch PERCH_PATH: /homepages/12/d125864790/htdocs/studios/perch PERCH_CORE: /homepages/12/d125864790/htdocs/studios/perch/core PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /homepages/12/d125864790/htdocs/studios/perch/resources Image manipulation: GD PHP limits: Max upload 64M, Max POST 64M, Memory: 256M, Total max file upload: 64M F1: dc1fef2ad0fcd9f943c02ebb43d85dbc Resource folder writeable: Yes HTTP_HOST: patrickbroome.de DOCUMENT_ROOT: /kunden/homepages/12/d125864790/htdocs/studios REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/ SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php

the master template:

<?php $pageTitle = "Patrick Broome Yoga Studios München. Retreats mit Patrick Broome."; $Description = ""; $Keywords = "Yoga Retreats, Yogareise, Reise, Urlaub, Yogaferien, Schloss Elmau, Sunshine House, Korfu mit Patrick, Griechenland"; $pageID = "retreats"; $subID = "patrick"; $Root = "../"; include ("${Root}_header.php"); ?>

<div class="row push-1-col">

<?php perch_content('Beschreibung'); ?>

</div>

<?php include ("${Root}_footer.php"); ?> ~~~

i have a problem with regions that do not show up on a subpage

as admin, i can add a new sub-page, choose the master template with the region and the region shows up as editor, i can add a new sub-page, choose the master template with the region and the region is not shown

on the webserver, i set all the rights to read, write, execute (master templates)

now, i don't know what to do, please can you help ?

thanks, katja

Katja Schwarz

Katja Schwarz 0 points

• 4 years ago

After you add the page, you need to visit the page URL in your browser to make perch_content() create the region. Alternatively, if you want editors to be able to add pages and set the regions and region templates automatically, you can use perch_content_create().

Thank you Shane, i solved the problem by revoking the editors rights and then granting access page per page for the users role