Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Forms

Unable to delete form responses

Running Perch 3.0.9 (just updated from 3.0.8, in case it fixed the issue) and Forms 1.9.1 under PHP 7.1.7.

My customer has the Editor role and cannot see the delete buttons beside the responses. I have the Admin role and I can see them. When I switch my access to an Editor role, I also cannot see them. So, I don't think its a browser issue (both of us are on Chrome anyway).

In Users, Roles, Editor, Forms - the boxes for 'Access forms' and 'Export responses' are both ticked. If I tick the other two - 'Configure forms' and 'Delete forms' it doesn't make any difference.

Is there another role setting that needs to be ticked to allow form responses to be deleted by an editor, or is this a bug?

Graham Street

Graham Street 17 points

• 4 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

There's not currently an option for that. If you think there should be one, I can log it as a request.

I had no idea only an admin could do it. I've been telling my customers how to delete old form replies for a long time - and wondered why no one was doing it. Thought it was just laziness. LOL Now I know! :-)