Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem

Adding assets to new buckets problem with 3.0.9

I've updated a Perch installation from 3.0.8 to 3.0.9 and noticed that when I add a new bucket via a template (i.e. <perch:content type="image" id="image" label="Image" width="500" quality="70" bucket="bios" />) I'm not able to upload assets. The asset dialog opens, I click 'add asset', but when I try to drag/drop an image or click to select it through the OS file manager, nothing happens. Debug shows no errors, but I don't believe the debug log updates to show errors from the asset dialog, does it?

I'm not using buckets.php to declare buckets, and I never have. I've always just added buckets by adding bucket="" to the template. According to the doc at https://docs.grabaperch.com/perch/resources/buckets/, that shouldn't be an issue.

Diagnostics:

Perch: 3.0.9, PHP: 5.6.24, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: 76b08b24596e12d4553bd41fc93cccd5bac2fe7a $, with PDO
Server OS: Linux, litespeed
Installed apps: content (3.0.9), assets (3.0.9), categories (3.0.9)
App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = [ ];
PERCH_LOGINPATH: /cca-admin
PERCH_PATH: /home/mttstage/calvaryca.staging.mytechtailor.com/cca-admin
PERCH_CORE: /home/mttstage/calvaryca.staging.mytechtailor.com/cca-admin/core
PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /home/mttstage/calvaryca.staging.mytechtailor.com/cca-admin/resources
Image manipulation: GD
PHP limits: Max upload 64M, Max POST 64M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 64M
F1: 3b606135b33e6a102526838f4152a807
Resource folder writeable: Yes
HTTP_HOST: calvaryca.staging.mytechtailor.com
DOCUMENT_ROOT: /home/mttstage/calvaryca.staging.mytechtailor.com
REQUEST_URI: /cca-admin/core/settings/diagnostics/
SCRIPT_NAME: /cca-admin/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php
Shane Lenzen

Shane Lenzen 18 points

• 4 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Does the role have permission to add to the bucket? Are you enforcing strict bucket permissions?

I'm signed in as admin, and haven't added any special bucket configurations.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

What value do you have in Settings for this?

The only setting I'm aware of is "Enforce bucket restrictions on content" which is unchecked.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Ok, that's what I needed to know, thanks.