Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Addons, PayPal

Paypal Shop not passing options to Paypal.

I have the latest version of the Pp Shop running but it won't pass the Product options into the mini-cart and on to Paypal.

Robert Sinclair

Robert Sinclair 4 points

• 7 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Ok. What can you tell me?

Ha ha! Yes, I couldn't quite figure out what information to include last night.

Anyway, I did a test installation this morning with the default templates. If I leave out mini-cart and let it go straight to Paypal then the option is passed. However, if I implement minicart, the options don't appear in MC and aren't passed onto Paypal.

I tried this back on the site that I've got the problem with (that uses my templates) and I get the same behaviour.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Which version of the mini cart are you using?

It's the version included with the 1.2.1 version of the add-on (2.5.0), just using perch_get_javascript(). Though I did also try the cloudflare version on the minicart site (3.0.5) with the call to cloudflare. Both refuse the options.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Do you get any errors in the browser console?

I don't get any errors in the firefox console.

This morning I tried a vanilla version with the example pages on an online test site (all latest versions) and it doesn't accept the options either.

It's using the perch_get_javascript(); and the startblock feather so has jquery 1.8.2 and minicart 3.0.3

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Is your page online somewhere we can see?

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

It does the same for me, too. I'm not sure what the cause is.

Do you have an installation that works? It would be nice to use minicart as opposed to the paypal cart.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

I don't have one set up right now, no.