Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Problem, Error

Master Page "perch_content_create" issues

I've created a mastepage file and when I go into perch and create a page it lists the page in my page list and within the page it shows all the regions with the correct options inside each region which I created using:

<?php perch_content_create.... tags.

I then populate these regions in perch but when I click save and visit the page, the page opens up perfectly but theres none of the content in the pages that I inputted through regions using the above tag.

Oddly enough regions that are not pre set eg using "<?php perch_content('Banner Title'); ?>" work perfectly.

Here is an example of one of the regions that does not display on the page at all:

<?php perch_content_create('Banner Title', array( 'template' => 'sub_page_banner_overlay.html', 'multiple' => false, )); ?>

I'm running Perch 2.8.6. I believe the actual page is set up correctly as it wouldnt actually show correctly when created with all the regions and templates displays...

At the top of the master page I have this too:

<?php if (!defined('PERCH_RUNWAY')) include($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].'/perch/runtime.php'); ?>

Thanks for your help!

Michael Kashioulis

Michael Kashioulis 0 points

• 6 years ago
Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

The first thing to do is to update Perch as you are out of date, and confirm if the issue still exists.