Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Addons, Members

Members App - Registration Form

Is it possible to use radio buttons in the members app registration form template and if so how?

I also require a dropdown option list, can this be done and if so how is it set up in the members app registration form template?

William File

William File 0 points

• 6 years ago
Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

What are you trying to achieve and what have you tried?

You can just use the input tags https://docs.grabaperch.com/docs/form/template-tags/input/

Thanks for the speedy reply. Trying to build a members registration form that includes such things as a radio button selection for the number of employees.

Trying the following at the moment:

<div>
    <perch:label for="company_size">Company Size</perch:label>
    <perch:input type="radio" id="company_size" required="true" options="1 - 10,11 - 100,101 - 1000" />
    <perch:error for="company_size" type="required">Please select your company size</perch:error>
    </div>
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

What result are you getting? How does it differ from the result you need?

At the time I was simply looking for confirmation that what I wanted to do was possible in the Members App. However, I am now using the Forms App which documents exactly what I needed to know so this thread can be closed. Thanks.

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Ok, great.

It's usually quicker to spend a couple of minutes trying something out than waiting a few hours for a response from us! :)