Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Problem, Error

Forms App - Multiple Forms on same page

Hello,

I have 3 forms which I out put on my blog posts, each one is contained within a different tab (bootstrap tabs)

I am using <perch:template path="content/poaform.html" /> to output my forms which seems to work correctly as all forms show up on the blog page, however when I go to submit a form the page loads as if sending but nothing is received backed and the form remains with no success message but with the details still entered.

Each form has its on html template all with different IDs,

would it be the bootstrap tabs that are causing the issue or having multiple forms on one page?

Other forms on the site that run through the form app work fine.

help appreciated

<div class="tab-pane animated fadeInLeft" id="tab_b">
<div class="buyGrey"><div class="row bowNow">
<div class="col-lg-12"><a class="infoByList" href="#"><perch:blog id="postTitle" /></a>
</div>
</div></div><hr/>
<h3><perch:blog id="postTitle" /></h3><hr/>
<!-- offer -->
<perch:template path="content/offerform.html" />
<!-- offer -->
</div>
Gary Thompson

Gary Thompson 0 points

• 5 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Can you show us your form?

<perch:form id="offer" method="post" app="perch_forms"> <div class="formPaddings"> <perch:label class="labelLefts" for="twoblognumber">texttitle</perch:label><br/> <perch:input type="text" id="twoblognumber" class="halfForm" label="Plate Number" value="<perch:blog id="postTitle" />" /> <perch:error for="twoblognumber" type="required">Please add the plate number</perch:error> </div> <div class="formPaddings"> <perch:label class="labelLefts" for="twoname">Full Name</perch:label><br/> <perch:input type="text" id="twoname" class="halfForm" required="true" label="Name" /> <perch:error for="twoname" type="required">Please add your name</perch:error> </div> <div class="formPaddings"> <perch:label class="labelLefts" for="twoemail">Email</perch:label><br/> <perch:input type="email" id="twoemail" class="halfForm" required="true" label="Email" placeholder="you@company.com" /> <perch:error for="twoemail" type="required">Please add your email address</perch:error> </div> <div class="formPaddings"> <perch:label class="labelLefts" for="twotelephone">Contact Number</perch:label><br/> <perch:input type="text" id="twotelephone" class="halfForm" required="true" label="telephone" /> <perch:error for="twotelephone" type="required">Please add your telephone</perch:error> </div> <div class="formPaddings"> <perch:label class="labelLefts" for="twooffer">Offer Price</perch:label><br/> <perch:input type="text" id="twooffer" class="halfForm" value="£" required="true" label="offer" placeholder="you@company.com" /> <perch:error for="twooffer" type="required">Please add your offer</perch:error> </div> <br/> <div class="formPaddings"> <perch:input type="submit" id="twosubmit" value="Send Offer" /> </div> <perch:success> <p><b>Thank you! Your enquire has been sent and one of our advisers will be in touch with you soon.</b></p> </perch:success> </perch:form>
Drew McLellan

Perch Support

That looks ok. Does each form have a unique ID on the form tag?

Hello, Yes they do.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

If you turn on debug and submit the form, what output do you get?