Members: sorting, filtering, searching in CMS
Managing hundreds or thousands of members via Perch Runway CMS can be very frustrating as sorting is limited (by email/status/creation date, but not by first name or last name), paging is forced (20 per page) and CMS search doesn't include members.
Some of these features were planned for Perch 2.9/3.0 but haven't landed yet.
- https://forum.grabaperch.com/forum/01-12-2015-filtering-exporting-and-finding-members-in-the-perch-cms (2 years)
- https://forum.grabaperch.com/forum/07-22-2015-navigating-a-large-number-of-members (2 years)
- https://forum.grabaperch.com/forum/09-15-2014-members-app-improvements (3 years)
Has anyone found or developed a solution for better member management in the CMS, as an Add-on for instance?
- sort by any column (first name/last name especially)
- paging option (e.g. 20, 50, 100, all)
- search (we can use the browser's search feature on a full list of members by filtering by tag first, but it's a bit convoluted for clients)
- export as CSV (without having to export the whole database and then finding the right tables)