Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Problem

Customer can't delete assets

Perch: 2.8.34, PHP: 7.0.32, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: b5c5906d452ec590732a93b051f3827e02749b83 $, with PDO
Server OS: Linux, cgi-fcgi
Installed apps: content (2.8.34), assets (2.8.34), categories (2.8.34)
App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'content', 'categories', );
PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
PERCH_PATH: /home/autolusso/domains/autolusso.be/public_html/perch
PERCH_CORE: /home/autolusso/domains/autolusso.be/public_html/perch/core
PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /home/autolusso/domains/autolusso.be/public_html/perch/resources
Image manipulation: GD
PHP limits: Max upload 64M, Max POST 64M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 64M
F1: 6a33f95eca3667f9e0c39bf5ca2980fe
Resource folder writeable: Yes
SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php
REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
DOCUMENT_ROOT: /home/autolusso/domains/autolusso.be/private_html
HTTP_HOST: autolusso.be

My customer can't delete assets. I've checked it with admin role, then the delete button is visible. When I log in with editor role, the delete button is invisible. In the editor role, "upload assets" en "manage assets" are checked.

How can I fix this?

He also wants to update the perch website via iPhone, but the upload assets pop-up is not responsive (he doesn't see al the pictures he' s able to select). Is this something that can be fixed? He can't also determine the ranking of his news feed. (in the admin role this is possible)

Frederic Desauw

Frederic Desauw 0 points

• 2 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

You'd need to upgrade to the current version of Perch. It's free to update, and the download is in your account.

Whenever people buy a new router or modem, it comes with default login id credentials. Without them, it is truly difficult to access the Wi-Fi connection on any of your devices. These particular login credentials also help the users to protect their internet from irrelevant connections. https://1921681-254.xyz/

Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work!. Thank you for this wonderful Article! five nights at freddy's