Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Addons, FoxyCart

Foxy Cart - Listing Product options as Check Box list rather than Drop Down

Hi

I am building and the product has several sets of optional extras where they may select more than one item.

So is it possible (and how) to display the options as a check box list rather than a dropdown list?

I am guessing I need to edit product_options.html - but I have tried and can't get it to work as I want any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help...

Mick Stallard

Mick Stallard 0 points

• 7 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

I don't think there's a way to do that currently. Would FoxyCart accept that as input if it did?

Yes it can...

I have just made a very quick html version of what I want to do and Foxy cart accepts the result...

https://www.srpcteam.co.uk/shop/test.html

This is the html

<ul class="checkbox"> <li><input name="Optional Extra 1" type="checkbox" value="{p+50.00}" title="Add Optional Extra 1 (£50.00)"/>Add Optional Extra 1</li> <li><input name="Optional Extra 2" type="checkbox" value="{p+50.00}" title="Add Optional Extra 2 (£50.00)"/>Add Optional Extra 2</li> <li><input name="Optional Extra 3"type="checkbox" value="{p+50.00}" title="Add Optional Extra 3 (£50.00)"/>Add Optional Extra 3</li>

<li><input name="Optional Extra 4"type="checkbox" value="{p+50.00}" title="Add Optional Extra 4 (£50.00)"/>Add Optional Extra 4</li> <li><input name="Optional Extra 5" type="checkbox" value="{p+50.00}" title="Add Optional Extra 5 (£50.00)"/>Add Optional Extra 5</li> </ul>

How could I edit the product_options.html template to replicate that?

Hope that makes sense

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

I don't think it can.