Forum

Thread tagged as: Discussion, Members, Podcasts

Looking for a dev to get Podcast & Members sections working on a project.

Any dev's got some time to take on a very small project to get a podcast and members section of a website setup and running correctly?

I'm out my depth and need to get someone to do it for me.

Thanks,

Phil

Philip Young

Philip Young 0 points

• 7 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Don't forget our registered developers: https://grabaperch.com/developers/

Hi Phil,

I could potentially help, I am in the process of adding members section to a client site at the moment.

Regards

Lee

Hi Phil,

Did you have any luck with this?

Cheers

Lee

I am a registered developer... KETTER.us. I would gladly help you, as I have been helping many for years with perch setup and hosting too. Please feel free to email me robert@Ketter.us and let's chat.

Hi Lee,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. In the midst of all this, my laptop is playing up which makes it all the more difficult.

It is a church website that I am working on.

The Podcast section, if possible needs to have a the sermons listed (Currently uploaded to an external service). A page for each year with each 'sermon series' listed. From within the series, the sermons would be listed.

The members area need to allow members to access rota's and other documents and resources that can be easily uploaded by an admin.

Is this a job you could help with?

To be honest, I am at the stage where I need to get someone who knows what they are doing to get this done. I am already behind schedule and need to pay someone to get it up and running for me.

If you think you can help, please email me at phil@51media.co.uk

Thanks.

Phil

Phil, church websites is something I do a ton of. If Lee is not able to help you I am more than happy to do it for you. I am a registered developer on the perch website as well as currently a beta tester for the new perch runway. I understand perch CMS very well and am also a private app developer.

Hi Phil,

No problem, I am sure I could help, I will send you an email.

Regards

Lee