Forum

Thread tagged as: Third-party, Blog

blog menu links path

Sounds stupid to me but can't figure out how to properly add correct navigation menu links on top of my blog posts.

As the post.php file is located at /blog/post.php, links are going to the root of the blog folder. So i have to add the correct path with ../

Here is my content for my menu. How should i manage to have the correct path ? Moving everything outside the blog folder ?

<ul> <li><a href="index.php"><perch:content id="menu-1" type="text" label="Lien menu 1"/></a></li> <li><a href="pilates-gym-douce-stretching.php"><perch:content id="menu-2" type="text" label="Lien menu 2"/></a> <ul> <li><a href="cours-pilates.php"><perch:content id="item-1-sous-menu-1" type="text" label="Lien sous-menu 1"/></a></li> <li><a href="cours-gym-douce.php"><perch:content id="item-1-sous-menu-2" type="text" label="Lien sous-menu 2"/></a></li> <li><a href="cours-stretching.php"><perch:content id="item-1-sous-menu-3" type="text" label="Lien sous-menu 3"/></a></li> </ul> </li> <li><a href="#"><perch:content id="menu-3" type="text" label="Lien menu 3"/></a> <ul> <li><a href="reformer-pilates.php"><perch:content id="item-1-sous-menu-4" type="text" label="Lien sous-menu 1"/></a></li> <li><a href="cours-gym-douce.php"><perch:content id="item-1-sous-menu-5" type="text" label="Lien sous-menu 2"/></a></li> </ul> </li> </ul>
DEVAUX Nicolas

DEVAUX Nicolas 0 points

• 6 years ago
Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

Use a root relative path, so start the path with a / and the links will work from anywhere.

thanks Rachel, it was so obvious... I tried it but forgot to reload the menu via the admin so the output was not good...