Forum

Thread tagged as: Question

Page titles for multiple items

Is there a way of having a separate HTML page titles for multiple items instead of all of them adopting the parent page title?

Richard Lowe

Richard Lowe 0 points

• 7 years ago
Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

Is this in a list/detail type set up? If you can give us a bit of information on how your pages are structured then we can help.

Richard Lowe

Richard Lowe 0 points
Registered Developer

Hi Rachel

Yes. I'm building a site with a list and detail setup. All multiple regions are created through a Projects page. These are then categorised under different pages, but when I click on a project link each page retains the title 'Projects'. ideally I would also be able to have separate meta info for each of the projects.

Rich

Richard Lowe

Richard Lowe 0 points
Registered Developer

Hi Rachel

Yes. I'm building a site with a list and detail setup. All multiple regions are created through a Projects page. These are then categorised under different pages, but when I click on a project link each page retains the title 'Projects'. ideally I would also be able to have separate meta info for each of the projects.

Rich

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

You can just repeat your perch_content_custom() call within the <title> tags, but use a template that just outputs the title.

Richard Lowe

Richard Lowe 0 points
Registered Developer

Thanks Drew.