Would like to ask if the offer to help with Omnipay gateways is still valid. If so what is the averange time it would take to get an answer. I have already contacted by email some days ago and would like to have an estimation if possible.
What are you trying to implement?
I got a client who asks me to integrate shop with their bank. They use Redsys which provides a PHP API and apparently is supported by Omnipay https://github.com/jsampedro77/sermepa-omnipay
So I thought this could be also supported by perch shop and according to the doc you may be able to help.
I would really appreciate it (people here are strange! They like Wordpress and trust banks for some reason)
Does the gateway have integration documentation you could point us to? Do they have test accounts?
Hi Drew. I contacted them and they gave me this one https://www.dropbox.com/s/z2la64ehuapz6nb/Integration%20with%20Virtual%20POS%20-%20Redirect%201.4.pdf?dl=0
Regarding test account I have some credit card examples they gave me by email to test successful and failed transactions
The API in case you need to have a look is here in the downloads section https://www.redsys.es/en/index.html
Thanks again. This would open a huge door for the Spanish market if we figure out.
Hello again. Sorry to insist. Just wanted to ask if there are good chances to get some help with this one. Unfortunately I'm on a pretty tight deadline and would like to know if I should start looking for other solutions.
I'm willing to try to help, but as Shop is a free product I'm not able to commit to any sort of pressured timeline.
Sure, no commitments.
So next step is you test the gateway yourself and come back when having something? And if so is it possible to have a vague estimation (no commitments) on whether it would take days, weeks or months?
Hi Drew. Do you think it is a problem if I install the redsys driver with composer and update some more libraries with composer update?
These are the updates :
- Removing symfony/polyfill-php55 (v1.2.0)
- Installing symfony/polyfill-php55 (v1.6.0)
- Removing symfony/polyfill-php54 (v1.2.0)
- Installing symfony/polyfill-php54 (v1.6.0)
- Removing symfony/polyfill-mbstring (v1.2.0)
- Installing symfony/polyfill-mbstring (v1.6.0)
- Removing symfony/http-foundation (v2.8.12)
- Installing symfony/http-foundation (v2.8.30)
- Removing symfony/event-dispatcher (v2.8.12)
- Installing symfony/event-dispatcher (v2.8.30)
- Removing omnipay/common (v2.5.1)
- Installing omnipay/common (2.5.2)
- Removing omnipay/paypal (v2.6.0)
- Installing omnipay/paypal (v2.6.3)
- Removing omnipay/authorizenet (2.4.2)
- Installing omnipay/authorizenet (2.5.0)
- Removing omnipay/manual (v2.2.0)
- Installing omnipay/manual (v2.2.1)
- Removing omnipay/sagepay (2.3.1)
- Installing omnipay/sagepay (2.4.1)
- Removing omnipay/stripe (v2.4.1)
- Installing omnipay/stripe (V2.4.7)
- Removing omnipay/worldpay (v2.2)
- Installing omnipay/worldpay (v2.2.2)
- Removing braintree/braintree_php (3.16.0)
- Installing braintree/braintree_php (3.25.0)
- Installing nazka/sermepa-omnipay (v0.2.1)
The last one is the one I need for the custom gateway.