Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Field-Types

Audioboo audioboom filetype no longer working

Hi there, it seems that the embed for the Audioboom service has changed and so no we're getting just a link being output and no player.

Also, little thing, the vimeo field type is working but the link to the documentation from its add-ons page is not.

Robert Sinclair

Robert Sinclair 4 points

• 4 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Can you show us your template and diagnostics report? You should have been asked for this when creating the thread.

Sorry yes:

Perch Runway: 2.8.32, PHP: 5.5.26, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: 15d5c781cfcad91193dceae1d2cdd127674ddb3e $, with PDO Server OS: Darwin, apache2handler Installed apps: content (2.8.32), assets (2.8.32), categories (2.8.32), perch_events (1.9.2), perch_forms (1.8.3), perch_gallery (2.8.6), perch_mailchimp (2.0.1), perch_shop_orders (1.0.9), perch_shop_products (1.0.9), perch_shop (1.0.9), perch_members (1.5) App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'content', 'categories', 'perch_events', 'perch_gallery', 'perch_forms', 'perch_mailchimp', 'perch_members', 'perch_shop' ); PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch PERCH_PATH: /Volumes/MEDIA/_webProjects/htdocs/mikron/perch PERCH_CORE: /Volumes/MEDIA/_webProjects/htdocs/mikron/perch/core PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /Volumes/MEDIA/_webProjects/htdocs/mikron/perch/resources Image manipulation: GD PHP limits: Max upload 32M, Max POST 32M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 32M F1: 2edba60ed1f613d6dd804feb202456a2 Resource folder writeable: Yes HTTP_HOST: mikron.local DOCUMENT_ROOT: /Volumes/MEDIA/_webProjects/htdocs/mikron/ REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/ SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php
    <perch:content id="audio" type="audioboo" label="AudioBoo URL" suppress="true" />
    <perch:content id="audio" type="audioboo" output="embed" /> 
    <h2><perch:content id="audio" type="audioboo" output="title" /></h2>
    <perch:content id="audio" type="audioboo" output="description" />   

It outputs the title and desc but as I say only a link to audioboom for the embed output.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Are you getting a 404 in your browser console?

Looks like d15mj6e6qmt1na.cloudfront.net/assets/embed.js has gone.

Yes, I get the 404.

The embed code they offer is like this now:

<iframe width="100%" height="300" style="background-color:transparent; display:block; max-width: 700px;" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="allowtransparency" scrolling="no" src="//embeds.audioboom.com/posts/5219215-episode-137-no-such-thing-as-churchill-s-secret-parrot/embed/v4?eid=AQAAAK1uGFiPo08A" title="audioBoom player"></iframe>
Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Ok, looks like it's changed.

There's no reason you shouldn't be able to construct that within your template - that's what I'd suggest doing for now.

Okay, that's what I'd come to.

Cheers

I suspect that the eid value is an auth key? I think it's prob back down to a html-loving textarea and a bit of cut and paste.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

We've not really seen much demand for this (I don't think Audioboom ever really took off) so it may be one we retire rather than update.