Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Perch1

Any info on Parch Templates?

HI, I have been asked to build a site for a new company. At the moment they have a letting agency but would like to have a separate site for an offshoot company that will take fees for the services they offer, well it's more of a Landlord membership fee; I have no idea why they have not done this on their original site. I was going to use a Template monster HTML5 template for the site but wondered whether anyone could advise on "Perch Templates" as an alternative? I was going to simply use a template and add a PayPal link for the payment(s); would Perch shop be just as easy, I don't thinkthere is any requirement for a shopping cart as such as these will be single payments by Landlords who advertise on the new site. But I would like to play and get to know Perch so that clients can add their own pages or client details/advertisements.

Andrew Downie

Andrew Downie 0 points

• 4 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Perch is primarily used by professional web designers who are creating their own designs, so there's not a lot in the way of prebuilt off-the-shelf templates.

Shop is more complicated than adding basic PayPal buttons, but gives you many more options.