Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Error, Installation

Cannot Upload Perch Admin Logo

Hi

I've never had this issue before. Just installed new instal of Perch (v2.8.32), first job after install is to change the Perch logo for the client's logo but I get this error message...

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/kfour/KB64SXSY/htdocs/cms/resources/perch-logo.png): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/kfour/KB64SXSY/htdocs/cms/core/lib/PerchUtil.class.php on line 772

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpBWMa4F' to '/home/kfour/KB64SXSY/htdocs/cms/resources/perch-logo.png' in /home/kfour/KB64SXSY/htdocs/cms/core/lib/PerchUtil.class.php on line 772

Warning: getimagesize(/home/kfour/KB64SXSY/htdocs/cms/resources/perch-logo.png): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/kfour/KB64SXSY/htdocs/cms/core/lib/PerchImage.class.php on line 308

Warning: finfo_file(/home/kfour/KB64SXSY/htdocs/cms/resources/perch-logo.png): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/kfour/KB64SXSY/htdocs/cms/core/lib/PerchImage.class.php on line 402

Fatal error: Call to a member function reindex() on boolean in /home/kfour/KB64SXSY/htdocs/cms/core/settings/modes/basic.pre.php on line 59

...I've not done anything else yet within Perch and the resources folder is writable.

I've also tried to upload the image to the assets directly, the file seems to upload but as the pages refreshes after upload, nothing is shown. I've checked on the server and there are no files saved in the resources folder either.

Very strange. Any ideas?

Perch: 2.8.32, PHP: 5.6.25, MySQL: 5.6.33, with PDO
Server OS: Linux, apache2handler
Installed apps: content (2.8.32), assets (2.8.32), categories (2.8.32)
App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'content', 'categories', );
PERCH_LOGINPATH: /cms
PERCH_PATH: /home/kfour/KB64SXSY/htdocs/cms
PERCH_CORE: /home/kfour/KB64SXSY/htdocs/cms/core
PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /home/kfour/KB64SXSY/htdocs/cms/resources
Image manipulation: GD Imagick
PHP limits: Max upload 128M, Max POST 128M, Memory: 256M, Total max file upload: 128M
F1: 2edba60ed1f613d6dd804feb202456a2
Resource folder writeable: Yes
HTTP_HOST: kfour.dns-systems.net
DOCUMENT_ROOT: /home/kfour/KB64SXSY/htdocs/
REQUEST_URI: /cms/core/settings/diagnostics/
SCRIPT_NAME: /cms/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php
Glen Piggott

Glen Piggott 0 points

• 4 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

The resource folder looks like it's writable, but writing is obviously failing.

Have you asked your system administrator? That would probably be the first port of call.

Thanks Drew

Yeap - server issue.