Forum

Thread tagged as: Installation, Hosting, Runway

Perch Update 2.8.32

I have tried to update to version 2.8.32 from 2.8.31 and it is not showing up as an update, still showing 2.8.31. I have tried this twice with the same issue.

The reason I did this because this evening I got an error on a cron job below. The server tech people said there was an error in the path no 4 in /home4 but when I checked it, it was correct and it has not been touched for weeks, so there should be no reason why I get an error.

Update from the server tech The error is on line 227 on the following script 'digitale/public_html/perch/core/runway/lib/PerchBackupPlan.class.php'. This script seems to be trying write into a wrong path as you can see in the error it returned. The path on the server cpanel configuration is all set correct but the issue seems to be a wrong path is being set somewhere within perch configuration files.

/usr/local/bin/php /home/digitale/public_html/perch/core/scheduled/run.php rkxh51eel9frh6wd

PHP Warning: copy(): Could not execute DropboxStream::__construct() in /home4/digitale/public_html/perch/core/runway/lib/PerchBackupPlan.class.php on line 227 
PHP Warning: copy(dropbox://backups/db_digitaeducationbackup_201611102300.sql.gz): failed to open stream: operation failed in /home4/digitale/public_html/perch/core/runway/lib/PerchBackupPlan.class.php on line 227
Perch Runway: 2.8.31, PHP: 7.0.12, MySQL: 10.0.27-MariaDB, with PDO
Server OS: Linux, litespeed
Installed apps: content (2.8.31), assets (2.8.31), categories (2.8.31), perch_blog (5.0), perch_kraken (1.0), collection_1 (2.8.31), perch_backup (1.2), perch_mailchimp (3.0.1)
App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'content', 'categories', 'perch_blog', 'perch_mailchimp', );
PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
PERCH_PATH: /home/digitale/public_html/perch
PERCH_CORE: /home/digitale/public_html/perch/core
PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /home/digitale/public_html/perch/resources
Image manipulation: GD Imagick
PHP limits: Max upload 20M, Max POST 8M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 8M
F1: 2edba60ed1f613d6dd804feb202456a2
Resource folder writeable: Yes
HTTP_HOST: digitaleducation.education
DOCUMENT_ROOT: /home/digitale/public_html
REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php
David Roberts

David Roberts 0 points

• 4 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

What issue are you seeing when you update?

It does not update. If it does it still shows the last version number

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

What process are you following?

When you log back in, does the update run?

I fixed that issue! Recently changed server and have two different apps to FTP was using the one that still had the old login for the old server so was updating the wrong server!! Anyway, it was late. I have corrected that and it is updated but the Cron job does not run until 11.00 pm so will have to wait to see if the issue has been fixed. Apologise for the time.

D