Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Problem, Runway

Master template issue with perch runway collection/related content

Hi, i have some perch runway subpages set up and in the template they pull in a perch collection of staff. You can then click on the staff member to see more info about them but the correct content isnt showing as the master template being used is for the subpage that just lists the staff members. You can get the staff page to work by changing the master template of the subpage to the staff_member.php template but then the subpage doesnt work…

Is there anyway to set the master template for displaying the perch collection content?

ewe agency

ewe agency 0 points

• 4 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

I don't really understand what you're asking. Do you have a different master page for the list and for the detail, or is it one page?

Ive got 2 different pages one for branches and one for staff members that both use different master templates.

But the staff member pages that are pulled in using a perch collection use the branch master template when they need to use the staff member template

Think i may have found a way round this using a php if statement in the master page template to sort out which template to use

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Ok, great.