Forum

Thread tagged as: Suggestions, Blog, Comments

Blog Comments Feature Suggestion

I don't believe there is currently a way to have nested replies to comments on blog posts. I would have thought that this type of feature would have been included already but it seems hasn't. I don't want that to come off as a complaint I just think that this feature is pretty important.

I know you guys and gals at Perch are probably really busy, but I (and I'm sure many others), would like to see this feature added to comments.

Perch is awesome, keep up the good work!

Nick Santini

Nick Santini 0 points

• 5 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Hi, you're right we don't have nested replies. Generally the trend seems to be moving away from blog comments, so it's unlikely something we'll be investing a lot of time into.

Drew McLellan said:

Hi, you're right we don't have nested replies. Generally the trend seems to be moving away from blog comments, so it's unlikely something we'll be investing a lot of time into.

Ok. I didn't realize that that was a trend. Would you happen to have any suggestions for another service that does this like Disqus? (That's the only one I know of off the top of my head.) If not that's quite ok. Thnaks.

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Disqus would be the main one, I think.

By and large, comments tend to collect spam and abuse and very little real commentary. There are exceptions, of course.