Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Problem, Error

Site error - help

Can anyone help me to why I would be suddenly getting this message on a Perch website.

Warning: include(__DIR__/../inc/pre_config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/frontdoor/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 11 Warning: include(__DIR__/../inc/pre_config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/frontdoor/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 11 Warning: include(__DIR__/../inc/pre_config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/frontdoor/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 11 Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '__DIR__/../inc/pre_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/share/pear:/usr/local/php52/share/php') in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/frontdoor/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 11 Warning: include(__DIR__/../../config/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/frontdoor/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 12 Warning: include(__DIR__/../../config/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/frontdoor/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 12 Warning: include(__DIR__/../../config/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/frontdoor/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 12 Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '__DIR__/../../config/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/share/pear:/usr/local/php52/share/php') in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/frontdoor/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 12 Warning: include(PERCH_CORE/runtime/loader.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/frontdoor/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 14 Warning: include(PERCH_CORE/runtime/loader.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/frontdoor/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 14 Warning: include(PERCH_CORE/runtime/loader.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/frontdoor/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 14 Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'PERCH_CORE/runtime/loader.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/share/pear:/usr/local/php52/share/php') in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/frontdoor/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 14 Warning: include(PERCH_CORE/inc/apps.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/frontdoor/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 15 Warning: include(PERCH_CORE/inc/apps.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/frontdoor/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 15 Warning: include(PERCH_CORE/inc/apps.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/frontdoor/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 15 Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'PERCH_CORE/inc/apps.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/share/pear:/usr/local/php52/share/php') in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/frontdoor/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 15 Warning: include(PERCH_PATH/core/inc/forms.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/frontdoor/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 16 Warning: include(PERCH_PATH/core/inc/forms.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/frontdoor/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 16 Warning: include(PERCH_PATH/core/inc/forms.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/frontdoor/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 16 Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'PERCH_PATH/core/inc/forms.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/share/pear:/usr/local/php52/share/php') in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/frontdoor/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 16 Fatal error: Call to undefined function perch_layout() in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/al/ot/ac/alotachoc.co.uk/public_html/index.php on line 2
James Tedder

James Tedder 0 points

• 4 years ago

Sounds like hosting company may have updated something on your site.

Everyone starts out saying they have not made any changes but then we hear, well I did add...

Please provide more details and also your diagnostic report from the perch admin panel. This way we can see your exact details and server config.

Duncan Revell

Duncan Revell 78 points
Registered Developer

With those errors, I think it may be hard to get into the control panel... ;-)

Firstly, do those files/folders exist (/frontdoor/core/inc/ and /frontdoor/config) - if they do, PHP is having a hard time getting to them.

Is that site/server running on PHP 5.2? I'm not so hot on PHP changes between versions, but have you updated Perch recently? It could be something not playing well with that (old) version of PHP...

Its was running PHP5.5 this morning when I was updating the website.

I was just updating the .htaccess to rewrite my category slugs and then this happen?

James Tedder said:

Its was running PHP5.5 this morning when I was updating the website.

I was just updating the .htaccess to rewrite my category slugs and then this happen?

Reverting the htaccess changes fix the problems?

Duncan Revell

Duncan Revell 78 points
Registered Developer

It just that this seems odd - include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/share/pear:/usr/local/php52/share/php'

Again, I'm not very aware of how 123reg do things, but some hosts let you choose which version of PHP to run for a site by entering something in the .htaccess file - could this have been overwritten/deleted (assuming 123reg do it this way)?

I could be barking up/down the wrong tree...

Duncan Revell said:

It just that this seems odd - include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/share/pear:/usr/local/php52/share/php'

Again, I'm not very aware of how 123reg do things, but some hosts let you choose which version of PHP to run for a site by entering something in the .htaccess file - could this have been overwritten/deleted (assuming 123reg do it this way)?

I could be barking up/down the wrong tree...

I think you may be right :-/

Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

Yes, you are running earlier than 5.3 that DIR in the path is the giveaway.

So you need to contact the host.

The PHP must be effected by the .htaccess then because it was definitely running 5.5 this morning.

All fixed - I added the following to my htaccess file

AddType application/x-httpd-php55 .php