Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Error

Categories inside repeater

I would like to be able to put a category for items in a repeater. However the category fields are not showing in teh back end when added. Are categories not allowed inside of repeaters?

Jeremy Heilpern

Jeremy Heilpern 0 points

• 6 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

That's a case I've not come across before - it's quite possible that they may not work in repeaters yet. I'll take a look at it.

Looks like this is still a problem.

Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

Shane, if you have an issue with this then please start a new thread including your template. Rather than jumping on a 6 month old one!

I thought the issue was already explained here, I just wanted to point out that I'm experiencing it as well and it looks to have not been resolved.

Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

Issues that include templates, use cases and that are logged by more than one user are of course prioritized. If you jump on an old thread then we may not notice your post on a busy day, and we have no sample use case and template to test any fix against.

Quite often things appear to be not resolved, and we believe they have been. You might have discovered a different issue. Our experience is that the majority of issues people believe to be identical to another issue, are in fact not.

So, if you would like us to look at this issue for you please start a new thread including your template. You can always include a link to an old thread if you believe it is the same issue.

Thank you!

Definitely makes sense that you'd need a template. Will start a new thread, sorry!