Forum

Thread tagged as: Error, Gallery

Not Authorized to View This Page [CFN #0004] - Gallery error

Hi,

I have received this error "Not Authorized to View This Page [CFN #0004]” when trying to access an existing gallery or add a new gallery using the Gallery Add-On. After viewing this forum post (https://forum.grabaperch.com/forum/07-31-2015-gallery-not-authorized-to-view-this-page-cfn-0004#reply_form), I contacted my server administrator Bell Hosting (https://bellhosting.ca/en/index.htm).

From what I can understand, they have blocked the gallery app as the script does not meet security standards for the server: "It has been determined that no scripts are allowed under /images folder due to security reasons”. The only resolution they could provide was to contact you and ask to check the gallery script. This was not an issue when I developed the site 2 years ago, so it seems that something has changed.

Please find the diagnostic report below and let me know if you need any further information. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated as we need to update images in our gallery ASAP and as a professional website, cannot risk running into these issues.

Thanks, Sarah

Perch: 2.8.18, PHP: 5.3.28, MySQL: 5.1.73, with PDO Server OS: Linux, apache2handler Installed apps: content (2.8.18), assets (2.8.18), categories (2.8.18), perch_gallery (2.8.2), perch_backup (1.2) App runtimes: <?php include(PERCH_PATH.'/core/apps/content/runtime.php'); include(PERCH_PATH.'/addons/apps/perch_gallery/runtime.php'); ?> PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch PERCH_PATH: /services/webpages/l/a/larkinarchitect.com/public/perch PERCH_CORE: /services/webpages/l/a/larkinarchitect.com/public/perch/core PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /services/webpages/l/a/larkinarchitect.com/public/perch/resources Image manipulation: GD PHP limits: Max upload 250000000M, Max POST 250000000M, Memory: 256M, Total max file upload: 256M Resource folder writeable: Yes DOCUMENT_ROOT: /services/webpages/l/a/larkinarchitect.com/public HTTP_HOST: larkinarchitect.com REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/ SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php

Sarah Barrable-Tishauer

Sarah Barrable-Tishauer 0 points

• 5 years ago
Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

Hi Sarah

the Gallery script does not run in the /images folder so I'm not sure what to suggest to you as your host's response does not make a lot of sense.

Can you upload any images, or is it just Gallery not working?

Did you fully update Perch, including the MarkItUp plugin when you last updated?

Rachel

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for your response. Yes, I fully updated Perch including MarkItUp.

When I go to the Gallery tab, I cannot access any of the existing gallery images or make a new gallery. Do you mean uploading images in general? I only have Perch running on the site, so I'm not sure exactly how to test uploading other images.

Not really sure what to do next, any help would be much appreciated!

Sarah

Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

Can you upload images from other Perch content - not Gallery? For example, can you upload images to the Assets App?

It's going to be difficult for us to help as the response you've had from your host doesn't really make a lot of sense. So you may be better getting further technical information from them that we can work with.

Thanks Rachel. I can't seem to rectify this error with them. Have you ever had this problem with other providers? Thinking of migrating to GoDaddy.

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

It's not something we've seen before or since.