Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Offtopic

How do I thank you?

Thank you!

This isn't a technical support question, but a complementary post. Perhaps rare, but comes from a sincere place. Maybe too sweet and sentimental, but that's how I roll. Its been such a productive and exciting year and you both work so hard that I'm unsure you realize how much you are appreciated. Rachel, Drew and your marketing cat make an awesome team and are a great inspiration.

So this is just a post sharing good vibes and to thank you again for all the support you give with such patience and care.

To the Perchers around the world who share in the forum and help our community I'd like to also send a Happy New Year and a healthy 2015 to you and yours.

Cheers!

Scott Gruber

Scott Gruber 0 points

• 6 years ago

Scott, you beat me to it... Actually I didn't think to actually stop and Thank Drew and Rachel in such shiny words as you have, but I agree wholeheartedly with everything you said. Seasons greeting to all, and Thank You.

Simon Clay

Simon Clay 127 points

If this was Facebook, I'd 'Like' this post.

Its an absolute joy working 'alongside' Drew, Rachel and Widget on all our Perch projects. Not only do we appreciate the software itself and the fast responses (and occasional needed fixes) and guidance, but we know that our customers do as well. Long may it continue - and Seasons Greeting and good wishes for 2015 from Streets Ahead.

I'd also like to thank Drew and Rachel for Perch, and for the truly outstanding support! I hope you both have a Merry Christmas and a successful 2015.