Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Problem

Content Area not showing up recently deleted area

I usually delete an Content Area and then refresh the page, and the refresh in Perch and the content area shows up again.

However this time, it has not.

Is there any way to look into this without deleting the whole page and starting again? I have spent a lot of time working on building this page up and don't want to have to redo it again.

My code for the 'full width' page template is this:

<?php include($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].'/perch/runtime.php'); ?>
<?php perch_layout('global.header', array(
'title'=>'Page Title',
'class'=>'home',
)); ?>

<?php perch_content('Full Width Image (Responsive)'); ?>

<section class="white-wrapper">
    <div class="container">
    <?php perch_content('Full Width Content'); ?>
    <?php perch_content('Full Width Content 2'); ?>
    <?php perch_content('Full Width Content 3'); ?>

</div>
    </section>

</div><!-- end container -->
</section><!--end white-wrapper -->                         

<?php perch_layout('global.footer'); ?>

Thanks.

Phil

Philip Young

Philip Young 0 points

• 6 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

If you turn on debug, what does it output on the page?

Turned on debug and I get this:

Contact Page Screenshot 01 screenshot 01

The page still looks like it is fully populated with content but 'Full Width Content 2' content area has still not returned.

SELECT u.*, r.* FROM perch2_users u, perch2_user_roles r WHERE u.roleID=r.roleID AND u.userEnabled=1 AND     u.userID=1 AND u.userHash='cdee9b515c8f77f3336bf65421a74cb3' LIMIT 1
UPDATE perch2_users SET userHash='3db5fb66422afbc0e1e135e8c5764c67' WHERE userID=1
SELECT p.privKey FROM perch2_user_privileges p
SELECT * FROM (SELECT DISTINCT settingID, settingValue FROM perch2_settings WHERE userID=1 OR userID=0     ORDER BY userID DESC) AS settings GROUP BY settingID
SELECT * FROM perch2_pages WHERE pageID=71 LIMIT 1
SELECT * FROM perch2_content_regions WHERE pageID=71 AND regionPage!='*' ORDER BY regionOrder ASC
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM perch2_content_items WHERE itemJSON!='' AND regionID=429 AND itemRev=0
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM perch2_content_items WHERE itemJSON!='' AND regionID=430 AND itemRev=0
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM perch2_content_items WHERE itemJSON!='' AND regionID=431 AND itemRev=0
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM perch2_content_items WHERE itemJSON!='' AND regionID=432 AND itemRev=0
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM perch2_content_items WHERE itemJSON!='' AND regionID=433 AND itemRev=12
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM perch2_content_items WHERE itemJSON!='' AND regionID=435 AND itemRev=1
Queries: 13
Memory: 2.3288
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

What about on the page itself?