Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Error, Backup

No the last time was at 13:21:44 and this is what I get now, which I guess is just a message? This is from robertsdesign.biz//public_html/perch/core/settings/backup/edit/error_log

[27-Jun-2017 18:27:17 Europe/London] PHP Notice:  Constant PERCH_SCHEDULE_SECRET already defined in /home/robertsd/public_html/perch/config/config.php on line 8
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

So you're not getting the HTTP 500 status any more?

no, just can't pick a target bucket

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

You just have the one bucket defined?

Got the bucket to show. Tried it and get an error {"error_summary": "invalid_access_token/..", "error": {".tag": "invalid_access_token"}} which checking is a Dropbox error with v2 SDK. Do I now need to contact Dropbox to fix this issue? https://github.com/dropbox/dropbox-sdk-java/issues/113

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

That's an issue with the Java SDK you've linked to - that's not something Perch is using.

Have you checked your access token is correct?

Updated the access token still get the same error message.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Where and when do you get that message?

You can see it here https://www.evernote.com/l/AAVpeiJfU8JHn4YrIX0tJnK3qeqNGE9FfYo

it does say in the debug screen UPDATE perch2_users SET userHash='xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' WHERE userID='1'

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Are you running Runway 3.0.8?

No, Perch Runway: 3.0.7, PHP: 7.1.6, MySQL: 10.0.30-MariaDB, with PDO Server OS: Linux, litespeed

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Ok, let us know if it's the same on the current version of the software.

Yes, same error after updating to version 3.0.8

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Are you getting new entries in the log with that error?

No it is empty. except constant PERCH_SCHEDULE_SECRET already defined...

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

So this error has happened once, but not since?

I did not try the backup to see if it worked last time assuming it would have done it automatically in the set up. I just tried in manually and it worked without any errors. So I presume that this will now work on its auto set up. One thing, it is set up for database and assets but only says the database is backed up. Is this a setting that needs changing to have both? OK 30 Jun 2017 15:44 Database backed up The backup only works in manual mode.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Each time the backup runs, it will backup either the database or any remaining assets, depending on the schedule.

Ok, it seems to be working and backing up to dropbox folder, which I had changed the name, just to see if that was a problem. thanks