'height'            => 15,
                    'depth'             => 30,
                    'productStatus'     => 1,

]);    
            } catch (Exception $e) {
                die('Error: '.$e->getMessage());
            }

}

Currently I'm only testing, so I'm only importing the first 4 rows of data, and hard coding the remainder. Debug shows the results as follows:

Debug Message - Perch Runway 3.0.14
[13] SELECT p.pagePath, pr.routePattern, pr.routeRegExp, p.pageTemplate, pr.routeOrder, s.settingValue AS siteOffline FROM perch3_pages p LEFT JOIN perch3_page_routes pr ON p.pageID=pr.pageID LEFT JOIN perch3_settings s ON s.settingID='siteOffline' UNION SELECT NULL AS pagePath, pr2.routePattern, pr2.routeRegExp, pr2.templatePath AS pageTemplate, pr2.routeOrder, NULL AS siteOffline FROM perch3_page_routes pr2 WHERE templateID!=0 ORDER BY routeOrder ASC, pagePath ASC
Matched pageless route: productImport
Using master page: /templates/pages/shop/productImport.php
Page arguments:
Array
(
    [0] => /productImport
)
[1] SELECT * FROM perch3_shop_cart WHERE cartID=1
[1] SELECT * FROM perch3_shop_cart WHERE cartID=1
[nil] SELECT * FROM perch3_shop_sales WHERE saleFrom<='2018-02-03 12:24:00' AND saleTo>'2018-02-03 12:24:00' AND saleActive=1 AND saleDeleted IS NULL ORDER BY saleOrder ASC
[31] SELECT DISTINCT settingID, settingValue FROM perch3_settings WHERE userID=0
Using template: /templates/shop/products/product.html
[1] SELECT * FROM perch3_shop_products WHERE 1=1 AND productDeleted IS NULL ORDER BY title ASC
UPDATE perch3_shop_products SET productDeleted='2018-02-03 12:24:53', productUpdated='2018-02-03 12:24:53' WHERE productID='519'
No ids to log.
[1] SELECT * FROM perch3_shop_products WHERE sku='5014' AND productDeleted IS NULL LIMIT 1
[1] SELECT * FROM perch3_shop_currencies WHERE currencyActive=1 ORDER BY currencyID=47 DESC, currencyCode
[1] SELECT * FROM perch3_shop_currencies WHERE currencyActive=1 ORDER BY currencyID=47 DESC, currencyCode
INSERT INTO perch3_shop_products(title,sku,stock_level,productDynamicFields,productCreated) VALUES('SampleProduct 14','5014','199','{\"description\":{\"_flang\":\"markdown\",\"raw\":\"This the the sample product 14\",\"processed\":\"<p>This the the sample product 14<\\/p>\"},\"slug\":\"sample-product-14\",\"status\":\"1\",\"brand\":1,\"catalog_only\":\"\",\"price\":{\"47\":10,\"_default\":10},\"sale_price\":{\"47\":8,\"_default\":8},\"trade_price\":{\"47\":7,\"_default\":7},\"on_sale\":\"\",\"tax_group\":1,\"stock_status\":\"1\",\"stock_location\":\"1\",\"max_in_cart\":\"10\",\"requires_shipping\":\"1\",\"weight\":\"100\",\"width\":\"20\",\"height\":\"15\",\"depth\":\"30\"}','2018-02-03 12:24:53')
[1] SELECT * FROM perch3_shop_products WHERE productID='520' LIMIT 1
No ids to log.
UPDATE perch3_shop_products SET title='SampleProduct 14', sku='5014', stock_level='199', productDynamicFields='{\"description\":{\"_flang\":\"markdown\",\"raw\":\"This the the sample product 14\",\"processed\":\"<p>This the the sample product 14<\\/p>\"},\"slug\":\"sample-product-14\",\"status\":\"1\",\"brand\":1,\"catalog_only\":\"\",\"price\":{\"47\":10,\"_default\":10},\"sale_price\":{\"47\":8,\"_default\":8},\"trade_price\":{\"47\":7,\"_default\":7},\"on_sale\":\"\",\"tax_group\":1,\"stock_status\":\"1\",\"stock_location\":\"1\",\"max_in_cart\":\"10\",\"requires_shipping\":\"1\",\"weight\":\"100\",\"width\":\"20\",\"height\":\"15\",\"depth\":\"30\"}', productCreated='2018-02-03 12:24:53', productStockOnParent='1', productSlug='sample-product-14', productStatus='1', productUpdated='2018-02-03 12:24:53' WHERE productID='520'
No ids to log.
UPDATE perch3_shop_products SET title='SampleProduct 14', sku='5014', stock_level='199', productDynamicFields='{\"description\":{\"_flang\":\"markdown\",\"raw\":\"This the the sample product 14\",\"processed\":\"<p>This the the sample product 14<\\/p>\"},\"slug\":\"sample-product-14\",\"status\":\"1\",\"brand\":1,\"catalog_only\":\"\",\"price\":{\"47\":10,\"_default\":10},\"sale_price\":{\"47\":8,\"_default\":8},\"trade_price\":{\"47\":7,\"_default\":7},\"on_sale\":\"\",\"tax_group\":1,\"stock_status\":\"1\",\"stock_location\":\"1\",\"max_in_cart\":\"10\",\"requires_shipping\":\"1\",\"weight\":\"100\",\"width\":\"20\",\"height\":\"15\",\"depth\":\"30\"}', productStockOnParent='1', productSlug='sample-product-14', productStatus='1', productUpdated='2018-02-03 12:24:53' WHERE productID='520'
No ids to log.
Request time: 0.4206
Process time: 0.3952
Memory: 4.5163

The script works fine and the product appear in the admin area. However until I open a product and save it it doesn't appear on the front end? When I open the product the status is showing as 'Active', however until I save the product it doesn't appear on the front end of the site.

Can anyone help?

I'm not 100% on what this script does but It appears the product data is being inserted into the 'perch3_shop_products' table, but the 'perch3_shop_index' table isn't updated until I save the product through the product editor admin screen.

Tony Astley

Tony Astley 0 points

• 3 years ago

Anyone?

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

That shouldn't be the case - the items should be indexed as far as I'm aware.

Hello Drew,

I'll do a screen recording and post the code of all the files involved. I'm not at the machine for a few hours now.

It's normally something simple I'm missing.

The products appear in the back end. When editing a product the status dropper is already set to active however until I save the product it doesn't appear in the front end product list.

Ryan Gittings

Ryan Gittings 1 points
Registered Developer

I'm also seeing this - the products are imported but not indexed.