Forum

Thread tagged as: Error, Installation

Help needed after update

HI, updated from an older version of Pech (march 2014 last year) to the newest version today. I have replaced the core folder and the apps.php file however on logging in I get this message:

Software Update

The following error occurred:
ALTER TABLE `perch2_categories` CHANGE `catDisplayPath` `catDisplayPath` CHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT ''
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'herkewed_s2l.perch2_categories' doesn't exist

DROP INDEX `idx_uni` ON `perch2_resource_log`
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'herkewed_s2l.perch2_resource_log' doesn't exist

ALTER IGNORE TABLE `perch2_resource_log` ADD UNIQUE INDEX `idx_uni` (`appID`, `itemFK`, `itemRowID`, `resourceID`)
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'herkewed_s2l.perch2_resource_log' doesn't exist

Contact us if you are unsure how to resolve these problems, or accept these errors and continue.

The site is still working however I don't want to touch anything in case it stops working. What do I do now? Obviously this is kind of urgent as it's a live site Thanks

Neil Herke

Neil Herke 0 points

• 6 years ago

This has happened to me on a few installs and I just hit accept and continue. I checked and made sure everything was working and everything has been fine on the installs that his happened to me. Also remember to make a backup of your database just to be on the safe side before updating.

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Perch should actually repair itself, so you should be good to go.

Hi, yes thanks next time i logged in it was fine. Thanks for the reassurance Cheers Neil