Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Events

Past events disappearing from calendar

Is there a way of preventing events that are in the past disappearing from the current month in the calendar?

For example I added Pancake Day to the calendar at the beginning of the month and now that its been and gone the event has disappeared. So by the time we arrive at the 28th, the current month of the calendar will be empty.

Once the month is over I don't wish to be able to go back and review it, but whilst its still the current month I would like to see all the events that been scheduled (with past events possible styled differently.)

Nick Loat

Nick Loat 0 points

• 6 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Which options are you using to display your calendar?

Hi Drew,

I'm using a slightly modified versions of the event.html (I've added some contact info and additional images) and calendar.html (additional class for stying purposes) templates. In the admin I can't see any event specific options to set.

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

In the page, you'll be calling perch_events_calendar() or similar. That takes a set of options. Which options are you using?

Do you have 'past-events' set to true or false?

Drew, thanks for the steer, I'd completely overlooked that bit. simple fix all sorted. many thanks.