Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Runway, Shop

Perch Runway - Shop Navigation strangeness

I have problem where my Perch Runway Shop admin doesn't show the correct navigation/smart bar configuration.

When I go into any of the Products, Orders and Order Detail pages (Shop Dashboard shows correctly) the Sidebar shows the My Site menu (Pages, Events, Forms, Etc) and the Shop Side Bar shows at the top of the main column, 'Add Product' button is not styled and Product list is not styled correctly.

Everything is up to date. Other apps - Gallery, Members - are showing correctly.

Summary information

Perch Runway: 3.0.2, PHP: 5.6.30, MySQL: 5.6.26, with PDO
    Server OS: Linux, litespeed
    Installed apps: content (3.0.2), assets (3.0.2), categories (3.0.2), perch_events (1.9.5), perch_forms (1.9), perch_gallery (2.8.9), perch_shop_orders (1.1), perch_shop_products (1.1), perch_shop (1.1), perch_members (1.6.1), perch_mailchimp (3.1)
    App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = [ 'content', 'categories', 'perch_events', 'perch_members', 'perch_shop', 'perch_gallery', 'perch_forms', 'perch_mailchimp' ];
    PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
    PERCH_PATH: /home/mikronor/public_html/perch
    PERCH_CORE: /home/mikronor/public_html/perch/core
    PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /home/mikronor/public_html/perch/resources
    Image manipulation: GD Imagick
    PHP limits: Max upload 128M, Max POST 128M, Memory: 768M, Total max file upload: 128M
    F1: 0c66c2e1f82f9e0b7617b2cb8270f2c7
    Resource folder writeable: Yes
    HTTP_HOST: mikron.org.uk
    DOCUMENT_ROOT: /home/mikronor/public_html
    REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
    SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php
Robert Sinclair

Robert Sinclair 4 points

• 4 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Can you try forcing the updater to run?

I've tried the Manual Update in Diagnostics to no avail.

I don't know if this will help but on my local installation I get a Notice:

"Notice: ob_flush(): failed to flush buffer. No buffer to flush in /Volumes/MEDIA/_WebProjects/htdocs/mikron/perch/core/inc/sidebar_start.php on line 2"

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Was this a fresh install or an upgrade?

Okay, I've sorted it out.

The problem is that the download of Shop has been showing 1.1 (even tho' they've been 1.0.1X) for a couple of versions and the diagnostics is seeing anything 1.1 as up to date. I think I must have been running a older version of shop. Now that I've downloaded the newest version and uploaded that, everything is fine.