Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Error

Upgrade 1 to 2 fine except list-detail

Upgraded 1.8.4 to latest 2 (server php5.6.) All ok - 'static' content moved over. Within the site there was a simple news list detail setup. The importer shows these 16 news items were imported green tick. But there is nothing in the news items in the new perch setup.

In original installation I had changed the perch file to admin - so it is easy for me to flick between the two versions.

The following debug on the news.php (list page may help)

This working fine <?php include('admin/runtime.php'); ?> I get the following debug

SELECT contentID, contentJSON, contentTemplate FROM perch_contentItems
WHERE contentKey='News items'
AND (contentPage='/news-article.php' OR contentPage='*')

This not working <?php include('perch/runtime.php'); ?>

SELECT regionID, regionTemplate, regionPage, regionRev AS rev FROM perch2_content_regions WHERE regionKey='News items' AND (regionPage='/news-article.php' OR regionPage='*')
SELECT * FROM ( SELECT idx.itemID, c.regionID, idx.pageID, c.itemJSON, idx2.indexValue as sortval FROM perch2_content_index idx JOIN perch2_content_items c ON idx.itemID=c.itemID AND idx.itemRev=c.itemRev AND idx.regionID=c.regionID JOIN perch2_content_index idx2 ON idx.itemID=idx2.itemID AND idx.itemRev=idx2.itemRev AND idx2.indexKey='_order' WHERE ((idx.regionID=15 AND idx.itemRev=5)) AND idx.itemID=idx2.itemID AND idx.itemRev=idx2.itemRev ) as tbl GROUP BY itemID ORDER BY sortval ASC
Using template: /templates/content/_news_listing.html

Array
(
    [type] => 32
    [message] => PHP Startup: XCache: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20121212
PHP    compiled with module API=20131226
These options need to match

[file] => Unknown
    [line] => 0
)

In import page debug I can see the news items there is an error that is repeated throughout the debug...

Invalid query: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'lorrainenicolle.perch2_resource_log' doesn't exist

Would be very grateful for any help with this. Many thanks

Phil Wragg

Phil Wragg 0 points

• 6 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Can you try running the update by going this URL in your browser?

/perch/core/update/?force=update

Many thanks Drew all sorted now.

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Great.