Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Shop

New Shop website

Hello, I'm really excited to build my first Perch website using the new Shop add-on. I'm just wondering if anyone can advise if the following are supported/possible?

1. Could products be automatically calculated at $5.50ea / $5ea for 6 or more / $4ea for $10 or more?

2. Member wholesale pricing? I assume the members app could handle this with tags. Can product pricing vary based on the member?

3. Wholesaler checkout without requiring payment? Send an invoice instead?

4. Anyone used eWay Australia as the payment processor yet?

Brad Hardinge

Brad Hardinge 0 points

• 5 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Could products be automatically calculated at $5.50ea / $5ea for 6 or more / $4ea for $10 or more?

We don't have per-product promotions yet, but it's on the roadmap.

Member wholesale pricing?

There's 'trade pricing' if you're using Runway.

Wholesaler checkout without requiring payment? Send an invoice instead?

Yes, you'd use the Manual gateway

Anyone used eWay Australia as the payment processor yet?

It's not one we've done yet, but there's an Omnipay adapter for it. So if you have a test account we can get it going.

Thanks. Hopefully get the client go ahead. Although the per-product bulk discount is quite important. Any rough ideas of when you think it might be ready?

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

No, but it's quite high on the list: https://trello.com/b/PHAhH0CE/perch-shop-roadmap

I too am going to need member wholesale pricing. My site is trade only and will need discounts for the higher ordering customers. I was hoping this could be achieved via customer tags.
An obvious way would be to be able to add a tag into the already present promotions area. This then would automatically apply the code and reduce a certain customers prices by 10%, for example. Of course an option for ongoing promotion as well as time limited would be needed.