Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Runway, Shop

Perch Shop Password Reset

I have a page that is displaying a customer login form using:

<?php
  if (!perch_member_logged_in()) {
    // Returning customer login form
    perch_shop_login_form();

This displays a line under the login form that says "Forgotten your password? Reset it now." the link points to /members/reset.php I want to change this to /customers/reset/

I have copied the templates from the Members App to /perch/templates/members and tried editing /login/login_form.html

but it seems to have no effect on the link. I have also tried editing the same file inside the members app.

Where should I be editing this link please?

Also am I going to be making things hard for myself if I change references to /members/ to /customers/ ?

Perch Runway: 2.8.31, PHP: 7.0.10, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: 241ae00989d1995ffcbbf63d579943635faf9972 $, with PDO
Server OS: Darwin, apache2handler
Installed apps: content (2.8.31), assets (2.8.31), categories (2.8.31), perch_blog (5.0), perch_forms (1.8.3), perch_shop_orders (1.0.8), perch_shop_products (1.0.8), perch_shop (1.0.8), perch_members (1.5)
App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'content', 'categories', 'perch_forms', 'perch_blog', 'perch_members', 'perch_shop', );
PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
PERCH_PATH: /Users/greg/Sites/millers/trunk/perch
PERCH_CORE: /Users/greg/Sites/millers/trunk/perch/core
PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /Users/greg/Sites/millers/trunk/perch/resources
Image manipulation: GD
PHP limits: Max upload 32M, Max POST 32M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 32M
F1: 2edba60ed1f613d6dd804feb202456a2
Resource folder writeable: Yes
HTTP_HOST: millers
DOCUMENT_ROOT: /Users/greg/Sites/millers/trunk
REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php
Greg Riley

Greg Riley 1 points

• 5 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

The example files from Members are probably the ones you want. There's a default password reset form template.

I have the password reset working fine it is at /members/reset but I can not make the link that is coming from perch_shop_login_form(); change from /members/reset.php so I am getting page not found.

Thanks for the help but I have found it from the debug messages - lesson learnt!

Using template: /templates/shop/checkout/customer_login.html