Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Error, Shop

Perch Shop setup issues

I've an old site that uses Perch Shop PayPal so we are still on Perch 2. I've just started looking into the process of updating to Perch Shop using Perch 2 and am running into some issues. When I try and create a currency, clicking save results in a blank white page and no currency being saved. The diagnostics are below:

Debug Message
[1] SELECT u.*, r.* FROM perch2_users u, perch2_user_roles r WHERE u.roleID=r.roleID AND u.userEnabled=1 AND u.userID=1 AND u.userHash='ad696429f926b105836e50eda767af7d' LIMIT 1
UPDATE perch2_users SET userHash='ae8b1a325a02010e3d0df38a4607765a' WHERE userID='1'
[45] SELECT p.privKey FROM perch2_user_privileges p
[44] SELECT * FROM (SELECT DISTINCT settingID, settingValue, userID FROM perch2_settings WHERE userID=1 OR userID=0 ORDER BY userID DESC) AS settings GROUP BY settingID, settingValue, userID
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT * FROM perch2_shop_currencies ORDER BY currencyActive DESC, currencyIsCommon DESC, currencyCode ASC LIMIT 0, 24
Invalid query: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'cmj.perch2_shop_currencies' doesn't exist
[44] SELECT FOUND_ROWS() AS `count`
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT * FROM perch2_shop_currencies ORDER BY currencyActive DESC, currencyIsCommon DESC, currencyCode ASC LIMIT 0, 24
Invalid query: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'cmj.perch2_shop_currencies' doesn't exist
[1] SELECT FOUND_ROWS() AS `count`
Queries: 7
Memory: 2.7936
Phil Bowell

Phil Bowell 0 points

• 3 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Are you trying to install Shop into a site already containing PayPal Shop?

Yes, it has the PayPal Shop on it.

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

You'll probably need to dump those old tables in the new version of the site and then install Shop. If Shop sees that tables exist it won't try to install anything, and you'll end up with missing tables.

Ah ok, dropped those and all seems to be working now.