Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Configuration, Shop

Perch shop addresses - display billing and shipping title

Hi there,

Is it possible using perch_shop_customer_addresses(); - (which uses list.html to display the customers addresses) - to display a title above which is the shipping address and which is the billing?

The template is:

<perch:before>
<div class="customer-Address">
</perch:before>
    <div class="customer-Address_Block">
        <p><strong><perch:shop id="addressFirstName" /> <perch:shop id="addressLastName" /><br /></strong>
        <perch:if exists="addressCompany"><perch:shop id="addressCompany" /><br /></perch:if>

<perch:if exists="address_1"><perch:shop id="address_1" /><br /></perch:if>
        <perch:if exists="address_2"><perch:shop id="address_2" /><br /></perch:if>

<perch:if exists="city"><perch:shop id="city" /> <br /></perch:if>
        <perch:if exists="county"><perch:shop id="county" /> <br /></perch:if>
        <perch:if exists="postcode"><perch:shop id="postcode" /> <br /></perch:if>
        <perch:if exists="country_name"><perch:shop id="country_name" /></perch:if>
        </p>
        <a href="/account/addresses/<perch:shop id="addressID" />/">Edit</a>
    </div>
<perch:after>
</div>
</perch:after>

<perch:showall />

Using <perch:showall /> I can't see any difference in the address information to help define which is which

Mathew Doidge

Mathew Doidge 2 points

• 4 years ago
Duncan Revell

Duncan Revell 78 points
Registered Developer

Mat,

I'm fairly sure you should be able to see addressTitle in showall - to should show Default or Shipping or something.

Duncan Revell said:

Mat,

I'm fairly sure you should be able to see addressTitle in showall - to should show Default or Shipping or something.

You are indeed correct. I was looking through the returned items in showall and I completely missed it. Much appreciated